Fertilizers are plant nutrients. Nutrients exist naturally in the earth's soil and atmosphere, and in animal manure. However, naturally occurring nutrients are not always available in the forms that plants can use. Therefore, man-made fertilizer is vital to food production. Man-made and natural fertilizers contain the same ingredients, but man-made fertilizers act more quickly and are less susceptible to weather changes. D.I. Grow is a foliar fertilizer with macronutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potasium and Magnesium plus micronutrients such as Itron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Boron, Molybdenum and Humic Acid. It is safe effective and environment friendly.
POWER GROW is a foliar fertilizer formulated from rich macro and micro nutrients, trace nutrients and humic acid. Helps the growth of various vegetables, fruits and flowers while improving the quality of soil.
- Main elements: Also known as Macronutrients. Assist in plant growth, improve fruits and leaf quality, increase production of seeds and fruits etc
- Secondary elements: Also known as Micronutrients, essential in the formation of chlorophyll and many other enzyme functions important for reproductive growth, cell wall formation, calcium uptake, cell and hormonal movement etc.
- Additional element: Humic acid strengthens plant growth, assists in nutrient absorption and improves the quality of soil.
- Controls secretion of absisic acid to prevent shedding of buds and flowers • Stimulates flower blooming and prevents premature dropping of flowers and fruits • Increases quality and quantity of flowers and fruits • Increases harvest from at least 15% to 300% for every ton • Non poisonous and environmental friendly
- Stimulates root development and improves the overall nutrient utilization efficiency.
- Greatly increases leaf size and prolongs productive growth.
- Increases the food accumulation (in the form of fruit or edible portion) from photosynthesis
- Stimulates bud formation
- Prevents pre-harvest drop of flower and fruit
- Resistance to diseases and insect damage
- * F.P.A. Reg. No.:1-1IF-2193* Composed of Power Grow Green & Power Grow RedPower Grow Green - Stimulates and promotes the growth in root , stem, leaves and new buds
Power Grow Red - Used for flowering and fruiting stage.
* It can be used by any green leafy vegetables, fruits and flowers1. Food Safety Issue - Our food is safe because there's no chemical involve.2. Environment Friendly - It helps lower down the acidity of our land.3. Lessens farmers expenses - Power grow is much cheaper than the usual inorganic fertilizer (ex. Php 3,000 with 9 liters of power grow good for 1 hectare and for 1 cropping)4. Increases farmers harvest - see our video testimonials click here5. Increases farmers Income- The more farmers' harvest, the more income will be generated.
Contents of Power Grow1. Humic Acid - is a complex product of decomposition that contains amino acids, carbohydrates and phenols and being in vegetative origin, humic acid is very rich and beneficial to plants. Humic acids are not soluble but contain humates (salts of humic acid) that form complexes with mineral nutrients to be assimilated by plants thus, increasing efficiency of mineral fertilizers.2. Liquid Seaweed - effectively used as foliar spray and contains naturally occurring growth regulators and micronutrients. Seaweeds produce plant hormones such as auxin, cytokinins, and gibberellins as well as micronutrients like iron, copper, zinc, molybdenum, boron, manganese and cobalt.3. Plant Hormones:a. Auxins - Promotes uniform flowering or fruit set and prevents premature fruit drop.b. Cytokinins -Necessary for cell division in both shoot and root apical meristems.c. Gibberellins - Promotion of stem elongationfor more info call or text at; 09473463160/ 09469469142
Very effective yet very affordable!